Sunday, March 28, 2010

How You Carry Yourself


I read an article on CNN.com the other day about just how different men's brains are from women's. They sincerely function differently than we do. One of the things men are programmed to do is to notice "fertile" looking women. I think, in modern society, the whole "fertile" thing is simply expressed as "hot" or "sexy." Anyways, here is the root of the classic "my eyes are up here" problem that large-breasted women often have. Well, it's sort-of a problem; smaller breasted women may look at those larger-breasted women with envy. I mean, we all want to be noticed and seen as sexy, right? Please note that I'm not saying that I want someone staring at my chest instead of listening to what I have to say. I'm just saying that I wouldn't mind getting noticed every once in a while.

Well, it is my opinion that those small-breasted women who envy those large-breasted women aren't being noticed because they ooze their own lack-of-confidence! If you feel bad about yourself, it shows. If you are confident and carry yourself as such, people notice. If you hold your head up and walk with the swagger you've always wished you could walk with, you are going to be one of those females that seem "fertile." And by that I mean that men will notice you because they are programmed to notice women who would be good "mates."

I don't mean to imply that I'm always able to accomplish this. It's really difficult when the media is bombarding you with images of women with big, fake boobs. I am often that girl who is not carrying herself with confidence. I hunch over and look down. But on those good days, when I'm feeling good and I maybe decide to wear one of my favorite outfits, I keep my head up and my eyes straight-ahead, and I know people notice. Despite my small breasts. Because of my small breasts. With my small breasts. Whatever it might be.

Here's a link to the article on CNN I read: http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/03/23/brizendine.male.brain/index.html?iref=allsearch.

No comments:

Post a Comment